The International Standards Board for Qualified Patent Information Professionals [hereinafter ISBQPIP], a not-for profit organisation established under the authority of the KVK Netherlands Chamber of Commerce collects your personal information (including your name, your personal or work address including telephone number and email address, your residency for tax purposes, your work experience, your employment history, your education and training, your patent information related professional association memberships, your patent information related publications and conference presentations and your Continued Professional Development activities) for one or more of the following purposes:
- assessing your application and supporting documentation to become a Qualified Patent Information Professional [hereinafter QPIP] on the basis of Prior Experience Recognition in accordance with the Articles and Rules of the ISBQPIP;
- assessing your application and supporting documentation to enrol in the certification exam in accordance with the Articles and Rules of the ISBQPIP;
- maintaining your name on the register of QPIPs;
- reviewing any complaints made about your conduct as a QPIP and any information you provide in response in accordance with the Articles and Rules of the ISBQPIP;
- reviewing any appeal you file with the ISBQPIP concerning any decision taken in accordance with the Articles and Rules of the ISBQPIP; or
- processing any fee payments you have made to the ISBQPIP’s bank account in accordance with the Articles and Rules of the ISBQPIP.
By providing personal data to the ISBQPIP you acknowledge that you have read and understood this privacy notice and that you have, of your own free will, given your personal information to the ISPQPIP for one or more of the purposes stated above. You therefore consent to your personal data being processed by the ISBQPIP including its Supervisory Council members, committee members and personnel as required in order for the ISBQPIP to act on the information you have provided for one or more of the purposes stated above. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please send an email to the ISBQPIP Data Protection Officer (email@example.com ) specifying whether the withdrawal of your consent is in relation to all or a part of the personal information you have provided and in respect of which of the above stated purposes to enable the ISBQPIP to act on your request.
The ISBQPIP will not provide your personal data to third parties unless it is required to do so by law or it is necessary to do so for one or more purposes stated above. Before any personal information is provided by the ISPQPIP to a third party, the ISBQPIP will first obtain your consent by providing you with the identity of the third party, the nature of your personal information that will be provided and the specific purpose(s) for which your personal information will be provided by ISBQPIP to the third party.